You might be looking at this because you’re experiencing an issue or concern in your life at the moment that is causing you pain or distress. Well you’re not alone — being human is incredibly tough at times.
And because there is no dress rehearsal for managing this stuff, we end up trying to cope the best we can.
- Disconnected from other people and hobbies
- Eating much less or more than usual
- Less confidence in body shape or appearance
- Struggling with the desire to achieve things perfectly or to a very high standard
- Feeling negative about the future
- Worrying or feeling anxious
- Using other strategies to manage, such as alcohol, substances or self-harm
I offer a range of treatments that I adapt and tailor to suit your needs, whether you are looking for a brief consultation with recommendations or a more in-depth course of therapy. You may have heard various peculiar acronyms and names for psychological therapies and so I have tried to simplify the main approaches I use here.